Your wedding dress is the highlight of your bridal look. Even so, your wedding day outfit is incomplete without the right bridal accessories that enhance the effect of your dress.
Let’s face it. Planning a wedding is stressful. You have a lot of ideas and things to do. Much of the wedding planning falls to the bride. After all, it’s your big day. But what do you do if you’re an introvert and relish downtime away from the hustle and bustle?
The following strategies will help you plan an introvert-friendly wedding. Create the kind of ceremony that will fit your personality while allowing you to enjoy your guest in unfamiliar surroundings.
- Hire help. Depending on your budget, you may want to hire a coordinate to help relieve the pressure of planning the perfect affair. If you’re budget is tight, consider hiring a day-of coordinator. This person at the very least will ensure that all details run smoothly on the wedding day so you can enjoy just being a bride.
- Schedule time to recharge. Wedding planning is hectic and with all the errands and tasks, you’ll be pulled in many directions. Schedule time each week (several times in a week is even better) to retreat away from the hustle and bustle. Turn off your phone and disconnect from social media to give yourself the mental break you need.
- Incorporate exercise to maintain your physical health. Exercise is a great way to alleviate the stresses associated with wedding planning. Low impact exercises like yoga can help you block out external pressures and create a calm space to recharge.
- Opt for an intimate affair. Introverts relish quality time and deep meaningful interaction over large gatherings. Work with your significant other to keep the guest list manageable and you’ll be less overwhelmed by the numbers. Small,initiate weddings can be just as memorable – especially if your anxiety levels are exaggerated with the thought of hosting a large soiree.
- Select an appropriate venue. Choose a facility with a side room, an alcove, or an outdoor area. These options offer the perfect mini hideaway when you need to collect your throughs or have a minute to recharge. Having a private area to steal away will help introverts pack in the much needed alone time.
- Communicate with friends and family. Your loved ones want to see you enjoy the big day. Take advantage of the good will. Often, you have responsible friends and family who can step in and lend a helping hand. Let them know what you need and how they can best pitch in. Everyone loves a wedding.
- Lean on an extroverted partner. Enlist your spouse-to-be’s help with social duties. Let them take the lead in the social department; especially if they are more outgoing. After all, you’ll getting married now. You’ll have a lifetime of leaning on one another.
One in three people self identify as introverts. Being an introvert does not have to place a damper on wedding planning and hosting a memorable affair. There’s no such thing as a perfect wedding. Your wedding will be a festive occasion with friends and family to begin a new phase of life with a special person. Create the perfect event for the two of you and enjoy your special day.
Need some more tips for planning a wedding? Check out this infographic:
We all know it’s all about the bride and how gorgeous she looks when it comes to the big day, but that doesn’t mean the men can’t show off some style too.
And for all the grooms and groomsmen looking to add a stylish and signature accessory to their wedding outfit, you have to go with a pair of Needlepoint Cufflinks. We promise you haven’t seen a more unique and detailed pair of cufflinks than these.
Cufflinks have grown enormously in popularity, especially as groomsmen gifts and accessories to add a finishing touch to your tuxedo. So if you’re looking for a more personal gift that all your groomsmen can truly appreciate, you can’t go wrong with a pair of Needlepoint Cufflinks.
Our carefully crafted needlepoint stitched cufflinks promise to be more durable and unique than any other cufflinks on the market. Plus, we can craft any design you’re looking for, from initials, family crests, sports logos, animals, and more.
If you’re interested in owning or gifting a pair of Needlepoint Cufflinks for your big day, you need to take advantage of this great offer.
10% off your total purchase! – Use Promo Code: WEDSHOPPE17
Go to www.needlepointcufflinks.com and place your custom order today!
Let’s face it. Sitting down to plan your wedding ceremony can be more than just a little overwhelming! Especially if you happen to be sitting at your computer and all you see is a blank document with the curser blinking in your face. It can bring on flashbacks of final papers from university or College and that need to write something… ANYTHING to feel like you have done something.
For centuries, brides in the western world simply wore their best dress on their big day, and it wasn’t until 1840 when Continue reading Alternative Wedding Dresses Worn by Celebrities
by Patti Dechter, AddAPearl.com
It’s always exciting to see which bridal gown and wedding décor trends emerge each year, and this year we have a real treat: natural elements are trending for 2016 weddings. And it turns out that leveraging the simple romance of nature’s bounty can create truly breathtaking weddings.